If you are a custard lover ,this pudding is really gonna boost your taste buds.
1/2 ltr milk
2 tbsp Vanilla custard powder
1tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp gelatin
1 cup fresh cream
- Soak the gelatin in 1/4 cup of water
- Separate 1/2 cup of milk with the custard powder.Mix this with the rest of the milk and sugar stirring for a while ,till it thickens
- Add the soaked gelatin to the custard,mixing well.
- When this gets cooled stir in the fresh cream
- Pour the mix into a dish and refrigerate it..
A homemaker who fell head over heels in love with food -an award-winning cookbook author, food blogger, award-winning culinary demonstrator