SNOW WHITE PUDDING
This was the dessert that I made for my kids today.Being a busy bee with the kitchen chores…this one was quite time saving….
1 1/2 cups of milk
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup fresh cream
- Soak the gelatin 6tbsp of water for about 10 minutes.
- Lightly heat the milk with sugar ,taking care not to boil it.Mix well the soaked gelatin to the hot milk.
- When the milk is cooled, add the vanilla essence and fresh cream and beat the mix well.
- Pour the mix to a bowl and keep it in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour move it to the fridge
- The pudding is ready to be served…
- If you are wondering what is topped on the pudding…heat 1tbsp of mixed fruit jam with 2-3 tbsp of water.Pour it on the pudding on cooling..
A homemaker who fell head over heels in love with food -an award-winning cookbook author, food blogger, award-winning culinary demonstrator