- In a heavy bottomed pan on flame,pour the oil.
- When the oil is hot add the aniseed, the green chillies , a few curry leaves and stir
- Add the sliced onions and saute them till they are translucent.
- Slice the tomatoes and add it to the onions.Saute them well.
- Add the chilly powder and mix well.Add 1/2 cup of water along with salt and let it simmer.
- When the gravy thickens you can turn off the flame
A homemaker who fell head over heels in love with food -an award-winning cookbook author, food blogger, award-winning culinary demonstrator