WHEAT & SEMOLINA UNNIYAPPAMS
- Heat the jaggery pieces in a pan with a little water and melt it.Strain the impurities and keep the syrup aside
- Mix the wheat flour,semolina,mashed bananas,seaseme seeds,coconut pieces,baking soda,dry ginger powder,salt along with the jaggery syrup adding water to get a batter of dropping consistency
- Pour and heat oil in an unniyappam pan .
- Pour the batter into each of the depressions in the pan
- Turn over the uniyappams with a fork so that all the parts are evenly golden brown in colour .
A homemaker who fell head over heels in love with food -an award-winning cookbook author, food blogger, award-winning culinary demonstrator