POTATO VERMICELLI BALLS
- Boil the potatoes with 1/2 a teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt .Mash them well when they are well cooked.
- In a heavy bottomed pan heat 1 tbsp oil and and saute the onions with green chillies.Stir till the onions turn light brown.Add the mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs and mix well.
- Add the chilli powder and the garam masala powder and stir well adding the bread crumbs before turning off the flame.
- When the mix cools make lemon sized balls .Roll the balls in the vermicelli and deep fry them in oil.
- Tomato ketchups go fine with these vermicelli balls.
A homemaker who fell head over heels in love with food -an award-winning cookbook author, food blogger, award-winning culinary demonstrator